The 2016 EMDRIA Conference is being held in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Aug. 25 – 28, 2016. Attending the conference is a great way for EMDR Therapists to learn from different presenters on special situations and populations.
This year the conference is also available online where a therapist can earn up to 16.5 EMDRIA Credits (EC). This is a great way to get the information if you just can’t go to Minnesota.
The 2016 EMDRIA Conference includes four days of exciting presenters on EMDR Therapy specialty workshops, neurobiology of trauma, as well as, clinical practice of EMDR Therapy.
For therapists interested in learning more about this year’s EMDRIA Conference presenters, below is a list of books some of the presenters have written that may help therapists get more insight into trauma and EMDR Therapy:
- Adler-Tapia (2012) Child Psychotherapy: Integrating Developmental Theory into Clinical Practice
- Adler-Tapia & Settle (2008) EMDR and the Art of Psychotherapy with Children: Treatment Manual
- Adler-Tapia & Settle (2008) EMDR and the Art of Psychotherapy with Children
- Adler-Tapia (2016) EMDR and the Art of Psychotherapy with Children, Second Edition: Infants to Adolescents
- Adler-Tapia (2016) EMDR and the Art of Psychotherapy with Children, Second Edition: Infants to Adolescents Treatment Manual
- Bergmann (2012) Neurobiological Foundations for EMDR Practice
- Carvalho (2012) Sanando la Pandilla que Vive Adentro: Como el EMDR puede sanar nuestros roles internos (Spanish Edition)
- Carvalho (2015) Heal Your Brain: Heal Your Body: How EMDR Therapy Can Heal Your Body by Healing Your Brain
- Chefetz (2015) Intensive Psychotherapy for Persistent Dissociative Processes: The Fear of Feeling Real
- Hoge (2014) Once a Warrior — Always a Warrior: Navigating the Transitions from Combat to Home — Including Combat Stress, PTSD
- Lanius, Paulson, Corrigan – Eds (2014) Neurobiology and Treatment of Traumatic Dissociation: Towards an Embodied Self
- Leeds (2016) A Guide to the Standard EMDR Therapy Protocols for Clinicians, Supervisors, and Consultants, Second Edition
- Manfield (2010) Dyadic Resourcing: Creating a Foundation Processing Trauma
- Manfield (2013) EMDR Up Close: Subtleties of Trauma Processing
- Manfield (2003) EMDR Casebook
- Miller (2014) A Loving Life: In a World of Broken Relationships
- Mosquera (2015) Rough Diamonds: A glimpse into Borderline Personality Disorder
- Mosquera (2014) Borderline Personality Disorder and EMDR Therapy
- Mosquera & Gonzales (2012) EMDR and Dissociation: The Progressive Approach
- Ross (2009) Trauma Model Therapy: A Treatment Approach for Trauma Dissociation and Complex Comorbidity
- Seubert (2015) The Courage to Feel for Young People
- Wesselman (2014) Integrative Team Treatment for Attachment Trauma in Children: Family Therapy and EMDR
- Wesselman (2014) Integrative Parenting: Strategies for Raising Children Affected by Attachment Trauma
You can also find some of these books on our website under EMDR Therapy Books.
Please let us know in the discussion board below if you’ll be attending the 2016 EMDRIA Conference and/or if you have any feedback about any of the books.