The term ‘Maiberger Institute’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4696 Broadway, Suite 3, Boulder, Colorado 80304. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, clients, therapists, Members, or viewers of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Any information, content, or communications submitted to the Maiberger Institute will become the copyright of the Maiberger Institute
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Maiberger Institute’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Listing on the EMDR Therapist Directory is free for therapist that meet the eligibility requirements for listing.
- To be eligible for listing, therapists must currently be a state licensed mental health clinician AND have either A) completed EMDR Basic Training through the Maiberger Institute, or B) completed an approved EMDR basic training AND completed at least one Maiberger Institute Somatic EMDR Workshop.
- All listings must contain the following information and must be visible to the public:
- Full name and title as it appears on “Certificate of Completion”
- Work Address (no PO Boxes)
- Work Email Address
- Work Phone Number
- Profile photos (no logos) — must of self (no one else), cannot be obscured, must be 200×200 JPG (72 dpi)
- All listing content submitted to the Maiberger Institute will become the copyright of the Maiberger Institute, and the Maiberger Institute will have the rights to publish, change, modify, delete, distribute, advertise, and update any EMDR Therapist Directory listing, as well as, any related profile content.
- It is the responsibility of the listed therapist to keep their profile information accurate and current.
- Being listed on this directory is not an endorsement, recommendation, referral, or sponsorship by the Maiberger Institute. The Maiberger Institute does not make any claims, endorsements, or accuracies as to the qualifications, abilities, information, skills, or licensure status of any of the therapists listed in the EMDR Therapist Directory.
- The Maiberger Institute is not liable for any interactions, transactions, arrangements, or relationships that result between a client and a listed EMDR Therapist as a result of using the EMDR Therapist Directory.
Cancellation Policy for EMDR Therapist Directory:
- Therapists listed on the EMDR Therapist Directory may cancel their listing at anytime, and must be done so in writing: [email protected]
- There are no refunds for listing cancellation.
- Once listing is cancelled, the therapist’s profile will be removed from the directory.
- Listings can be reinstated/renewed at any time by the Maiberger Institute for any reason.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and credentials
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us: [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us: [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.