Contact the Maiberger Institute
Please contact the Community Manager for the Maiberger Institute for questions regarding the information, EMDR Trainings, EMDR Advanced Workshops, policies, services, and products offered by the Maiberger Institute.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 303.834.0515
When corresponding, please leave the following information (all required):
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Name, city, state, and dates of training or workshop
- State License Type and License Number
- Masters Level Graduate degree achieved
- What the call/email is regarding?
- The ideal time for call/email back
Please DO NOT provide private case/history information, or financial information on emails/voicemails.
- Eligibility Requirements — For therapists that have questions about eligibility for the either an EMDR Training or an EMDR Advanced Workshop offered by the Maiberger Institute, please include any relevant credentials in emails/voicemails: licenses, graduate degree, certificates, etc. Please check the relevant eligibility requirements of each training for details. The links for each training can be found on the EMDR Events Calendar.
- Americans with Disabilities Act — All EMDR Trainings and EMDR Advanced Workshops are in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please email us prior to registration and payment if special accommodations are required.
- Cancellation and Other Policies — All requirements, policies, terms, and conditions for each training can be found on their respective pages. The links for each training can be found on the EMDR Events Calendar. All inquiries regarding payment and cancellation must be done via email and only with original Registrant. Please include the specific location and dates of the EMDR Training when corresponding. The Maiberger Institute will review any extraordinary circumstances that may impact a therapist’s ability to attend or complete their assigned training on a case by case basis. Unless otherwise noted, the existing terms and conditions will apply.
- EMDR Training Consultation Groups — For registrants currently enrolled in an EMDR Training offered by the Maiberger Institute, information on Consultation Groups will be provided during the training. Please contact the assigned EMDR Trainer directly for questions regarding Consultation Groups.
- Find EMDR Therapist — To find an EMDR Therapist, please search the EMDR Therapist Directory.
- Getting Listed on the EMDR Therapist Directory — Please email us if you are an EMDR Therapist that is interested in being listed on our EMDR Therapist Directory.
- What is EMDR Therapy? — Information about EMDR Therapy can be found on the EMDR Therapy Resources page.
- Grievance/Complaint — Visit the “Procedure for Filing a Complaint or Grievance” page for details.
Location / Mailing Address
2995 Baseline Road, Suite 206
Boulder, CO 80303