Registration for the 2013 EMDRIA Conference: “EMDR: Where Science & Research Meet Practice” is officially open! Please join us in Austin, Texas, September 26-29, 2013 for a dynamic and remarkable line-up of educational sessions and networking events. We invite you to experience cutting edge sessions dealing with EMDR practice, research and education.
2013 EMDRIA Conference Plenary Speakers
- Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., is a distinguished pioneer in integrative medicine and a world-renowned expert in the mind/body connection. She will be speaking on psychoneuroimmunology, neuroscience and EMDR. In addition, she’ll present a workshop on illness, change and grief.
- Vincent Felitti, MD, is co-Principal Investigator of the Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE) Study with ongoing collaborative research between the Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program and the Centers for Disease Control. The ACE study assesses the health risks and disease burden of over one million individual adults, one-by-one. Dr. Felitti is enthusiastic about the potential of EMDR to help mediate the impact of adverse experiences on health.
- Robert Stickgold, Ph.D., has long-held interest in the underlying mechanisms of EMDR. His research at Harvard Medical School seeks to describe the nature of cognition during sleep, and to explain the role of sleep in memory and emotional processing. He will be presenting recent updates regarding the mechanisms involved with EMDR reprocessing and the function of memory.
EMDRIA Conference Early Bird Registration
The Early Bird Registration ends on August 1st. Do not miss your chance to save money and register today for the reduced rate!
Two good reasons why you should register today:
- EMDRIA is offering discounted registration – You must register by August 1st in order to receive the Early Bird Registration discount. Fees will go up after August 1st, and if you wait to register on-site, there is an additional $25 fee.
- Workshops will be assigned according to the date registrations are received and meeting space may be limited.
Haven’t registered for the Conference yet? There are multiple ways to register! You can Register Online or download thePrintable Registration Form and send it back to EMDRIA via Faxat 512.451.5256 or Mail to EMDRIA – Attn: Conference Registration, 5806 Mesa Drive, Suite 360, Austin, TX 78731.
To view the Conference schedule online, please click here.
For more information or questions regarding Conference registration, please contact us at [email protected].
Oh, and be sure to use the hashtag #EMDRIACON2013 in your social media when talking about the conference.
We hope to see you in Austin, Texas this September!