Cancellation and Refund Policy for EMDR Remote Workshops
- All requirements, policies, terms, and conditions for this training apply to all Applicants, Registrants, and Payees.
- Applicants may cancel their registration at any time for any reason. Only the original Applicant may request a cancellation and only for their own registration.
- All requests for cancellation must be made and confirmed in writing, and only by the Applicant via the email account used during registration.
- If an Applicant cancels their registration before the start date of training, the Applicant’s seat and registration will be cancelled, and the Applicant’s payment will be refunded, minus a non-refundable and non-transferrable $95 Administrative Fee.
- Refunds can only be provided by the original means paid, and to the original payee.
- There are no refunds on or after start date of training.
- Any Applicant that has not checked in by start time of training will be considered a “No Show,” and the applicant’s seat, registration and credits will be cancelled.
- Any Applicant that cannot (or chooses not to) complete the training in its entirety will be considered a “No Show,” and the Applicant’s seat, registration and credits will be cancelled.
- There are no refunds for “No Shows,” partial attendance, for those that arrive late or leave early, or for those that do not or cannot complete the training in its entirety as scheduled.
- Seats, registrations, payments, fees, credits, and hours cannot be transferred to other trainings, or to other persons after registration and payment is received by the Maiberger Institute.
- If an Applicant is found to be ineligible after registration and payment is provided, the Applicant’s seat and registration will be automatically cancelled, and the Applicant will be refunded their registration payment, minus a non-refundable and non-transferrable $95 Administrative Fee. (see Eligibility Requirements above.)
- The Maiberger Institute reserves the right to request any Participant to leave the training if that Participant is not acting in a professional or ethical manner, and the Participant’s registration in the training will be cancelled with no refunds. (see Code of Conduct policies below.)
- If the scheduled training is cancelled by the Maiberger Institute, registrants will be notified, and a full refund will be provided to all registrants.
See EMDR Remote Workshops page for full terms and conditions.